SELLER: Title: Soleda Foreign Trade Limited Company Address: Merdivenköy Mah. Şair Arşi Cad. No:14/4 Kadıköy – Istanbul Phone: +90 538 275 22 73
- Name of the product or service subject to the contract, quantity, sales price including VAT, payment method and basic features
Payment Method: [payment-method] [product-list]
- Packaging, shipping, and delivery expenses are covered by the SENDER. The shipping fee is [shipping-fee] and is added to the total order amount. It is not included in the product price. The delivery will be made to the RECEIVER’s address via the contracted shipping company. In case the RECEIVER is not present at the address during the delivery, our company will be deemed to have fulfilled its obligation fully and completely. Therefore, the SELLER is not responsible for any damages and expenses caused by the RECEIVER’s late or non-delivery of the product. The SELLER is responsible for delivering the product in a sound, complete, and compliant manner with the specified qualifications and warranty certificates and user manuals if any.
- The product will be delivered within 30 days at the latest from the contract date. Until the delivery of the product, all responsibilities belong to the SELLER.
- The consumer (RECEIVER) has the right to withdraw from this Distance Sales Contract without showing any reasons and without paying any penalties within 14 (fourteen) days. The withdrawal period starts on the day the contract is established for service contracts and on the day the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer receives the goods for contracts related to the delivery of goods. However, the consumer can also exercise the right of withdrawal during the period from the establishment of the contract until the delivery of the goods. In determining the withdrawal period;
a) In the case of goods delivered separately but ordered together, the last item received by the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer, b) In the case of goods consisting of multiple parts, the last part received by the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer, c) In the case of contracts involving regular delivery of goods for a certain period of time, the day when the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the first item is taken into account. You can notify your withdrawal through the easy return option on your personal membership page on soledababy.com before the expiration of the withdrawal period. The carrier that will be used to return the product will be the same one that delivered it to you, and the details of the return process are explained in the easy return option on your personal membership page on soledababy.com.
The consumer cannot use the right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
a) Contracts related to goods or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in financial markets and which are not under the control of the SELLER or provider.
b) Contracts related to goods prepared according to the consumer’s wishes or personal needs. c) Contracts related to the delivery of perishable or expiring goods.
d) Contracts related to goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature.
e) Contracts related to books, digital content, and computer consumables presented in a tangible environment, whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, or package have been opened after delivery of the product.
f) Contracts related to the delivery of periodic publications such as newspapers and magazines, except for those provided within the scope of subscription agreements.
g) Contracts related to the provision of accommodation, transportation of goods, car rental, supply of food and beverage, and the use of leisure time for entertainment or relaxation purposes that need to be carried out on a specific date or period.
ğ) Contracts related to instant performance services provided in electronic media or intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly.
h) Contracts related to services whose performance has started with the approval of the consumer before the expiration of the right of withdrawal period.
If the CONSUMER selects the payment option with “Shopping Loan”, the CONSUMER accepts, declares and undertakes that the right of withdrawal from the Instant/Distance Shopping Loan Agreement will be applied within the scope of the Instant/Distance Shopping Loan agreement between the Bank and the CONSUMER. Withdrawing from this Distance Sales Contract signed by the CONSUMER and the SELLER will not AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATE the Instant/Distance Shopping Loan Agreement between the Bank and the CONSUMER. In order for the CONSUMER to withdraw from the Instant/Distance Shopping Loan Agreement, the CONSUMER must direct the withdrawal request to the lending Bank in accordance with the procedure specified in the Instant/Distance Shopping Loan Agreement within the specified periods. In this context, if the notification to be made by the CONSUMER to the Bank is not made at all or is made late, or if any responsibility of the SELLER regarding the credit relationship between the Bank and the CONSUMER will not arise.
- In case the consumer purchases any digital content, information about technical protection measures that will affect the functionality of digital content and the hardware or software with which the digital content can work, which the SELLER knows or can reasonably be expected to know, is included in the promotional content on the page where the purchased product is offered for sale on soledababy.com.
- Complaints and objections of consumers: In case you have any complaints about your order and/or the product you have ordered and/or any issue related to your order, you can forward your complaints to the SELLER via the contact information specified on the website soledababy.com. Your complaint applications will be immediately recorded, evaluated by the authorized units, and attempts will be made to resolve them, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. In disputes that may arise regarding this contract; Turkish Courts have jurisdiction, and Turkish Law will apply.
In case of disputes arising from this Agreement to be valid within the borders of the Republic of Turkey; Consumer Arbitration Boards of the Province or District where the CONSUMER made the transaction or where the CONSUMER is resident will be authorized for disputes up to the value declared annually by the Ministry of Commerce, and for disputes above this value, Consumer Courts where the CONSUMER made the transaction or where the CONSUMER is resident will be authorized.
- For products that are intended to be completed through official transactions to be conducted in accordance with relevant legislation, the Pre-Information Form and Distance Sales Contract are preliminary protocols. The total price of these products, payment method, and any expenses that may arise during the official transaction will be specified in the Campaign Terms and/or Product Descriptions, and will not include expenses incurred by the CONSUMER during the completion of official transactions. The CONSUMER will be responsible for paying these expenses during the fulfillment of official transactions. These sales will be considered complete once the total price is paid by the CONSUMER to the SELLER and official transactions are completed with the relevant authorities. Therefore, provisions such as the right of withdrawal, shipping/delivery, and other similar applications will not be applicable to these products.
Name: Soleda Foreign Trade Limited Company Address: Merdivenköy Mah. Şair Arşi Cad. No:14/4 Kadıköy – İstanbul Telephone: +90 538 275 22 73
Name/Title: [invoice-name]/[invoice-company] Address: [invoice-address] Telephone: [telephone] Email: [email] Date: 2023